Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dietary supplement

I'm taking a dietary supplement.  It's one of the VEGA products and I'm really liking what it is doing.  I have MUCH more energy!  I see that it has probiotics and digestive enzymes, plus vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.  Hey, all that is GOOD STUFF!  Here's a link to the website:  http://shop.myvega.com/Vega-Us/Vega-Nutritional-Products_2  I don't represent them.  I just like their products!  I think I'm going to order some of them online as my local health store is $$$$$$$$!  (too pricey!)  I'm skipping lunch and just mixing water with their nutritional shake and I'm not sluggish in the afternoons any more!  (phew!)...It was hard teaching math while digesting a big lunch!  I'm also out walking EVERY morning now for at least 20-25 minutes and this morning, I went over 30 minutes in search of my coyotes (didn't see one of them...).  But, I did see lots of roadrunners and cottontails and jackrabbits!  :-)

No comments: